Re: TRF magic clutch kit

To: Greg Perry <rgp@ghg.net>
Subject: Re: TRF magic clutch kit
From: Fred Dieterich <fdieterich@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:11:20 -0600
>Subject: Those "things" stickin out the back end.

Greg:

Thanks for the tip...but TRF is out of those, too.  They have such good
customer service and support.  How does one generate profits to support
that...you can't sell out of an "empty wagon!"

Fred Dieterich
1976 TR6 BRG Survivor (CF51570-U)
1972 TR6 Signal Red Driver  (CC80349-U)
1967 TR4A IRS Blues Project (CTC76173-L)
http://www.tr-ific.com