RE: over-steer, under-steer, neutral steer...thoughts,

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: over-steer, under-steer, neutral steer...thoughts,
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:43:34 -0000
I'd say that's about right, in my experience, though obviously anti-roll
bars are only one part of the overall picture: the transition from straight
line suspension-attitude to the point where its fully loaded up (and back
again). Weight distribution, spring & shock choice, wheel castor/camber and
the type of rubber on its shoes at each end, obviously have a big effect
too: increase the grip at the back or decrease it at the front, for any
given road surface, and it'll understeer more, and vice-versa.

By the way, does anyone know if there's a (cheap) adjustable rear anti-roll
bar bolt-on, for the TR6 ?

Neil Beesley
'70 TR6
'97 MX-5