Re: Brake Servo Question

To: Acekraut11@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Servo Question
From: Frank Meert <F.Meert@ogdsoftware.nl>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:08:47 +0100
Aaron,

you just need to wiggle out the non return valve. It's not that
difficult.

I tore my servo apart because the diaphragm was broken. I found a second
hand servo that looks exactly the same as the one of a TR6, but came out
of an Austin Allegro. (paid 25 euro/dollar for the servo) However,the
four screws retaining the servo to the body are shorter on the Allegro
servo. So there is a little work to be done here.

Frank Meert
TR6 '70

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
F.Meert.vcf]