Re: Tires revisited

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires revisited
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 16:45:58 -0700 (PDT)
I have 205/65-15 on my car, and I think they look great.  Bridgestone
Potenza RE930.  Great tire.  Got them from the Tire Rack.  These tires
have a slightly smaller overall diameter than the stock tires, so your
speedo will be a tiny bit inaccurate (but how accurate is a 30 year old
TR6 speedo anyway!).  You can get much "sportier" rubber in the
205/65-15 size.  205/70-15 is best for being closest to the stock
overall diameter, but 205/65/15 looks nice and gives you access to some
more aggressive rubber.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6