Ported Heads

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Ported Heads
From: mocharand5@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 20:28:28 EDT
For anyone wanting to know numbers on the flow bench, I ported mine and swirl
tested . Played with the angles, don't know if it's good or bad, but I have
the results. Guy at the shop says I have good numbers for a 6
I have run the engine on a test stand with all the gauges hooked up, it never
comes close to over heating in any gear.
Spins the tach well past 7 in a split second.
I've been able to adjust my carbs by holding some fingers in front of the
carb ports. If it reved higher, I raised the needles. Runs very good.
Many thanks to Richard Good, Bob Lang on the six pack.