RE: windscreen and frame removal

To: "'James A TenCate'" <tencate@mac.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: windscreen and frame removal
From: Keith Meinhold <keith@navyboy.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 07:09:35 -0800
My frame was a pain as well.

I found it easier to stand in the car (with the seats out) grabbing each
side of the frame and pull and rock, while an assistant tapped the frame
bolts at the bottom. I left the nuts backed out to the end of the thread, as
he needed to give a few good whacks.

Keith Meinhold
66 Marston Avenue
San Francisco CA 94112