RE: Exhaust Opinions

To: amumford@csonline.net ("Andrew Mumford"), 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Exhaust Opinions
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 11:05:54 -0400
I installed the Rimmer Bros. "sport" dual muffler system.  Delivered to Va.  it
was about 300.00 (minus the header)  I was disappointed to discover that while
the quality was good, the fit was easy, the mufflers are just plain
straight-through glass packs.  They have a nice resonance at idle, sound good
over 3000 rpm, but the sound is obnoxious under load around 2000-3000 rpms.  If
I were to replace this, I'd look at the Bell, or go to stock system in stainless
Joe Davis