74 TR 6 for sale

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 TR 6 for sale
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:30:55 -0700 (PDT)
Listers, Casey Cox, a US Coast Guardsman and club member who lives in St.
Petersburg, Fl. is putting his immaculate TR 6 up for sale as indicated below.
This is one of the nicest 6s around and was recently completely restored.
Casey is a perfectionist and everything has been rebuilt or replaced.  As far
as I know the car is "correct" except for the dash (not original colour-but
better looking), tan top and the upgraded items listed below.  This car would
be highly competitive at any meet.  Our club has a photo available in the
classified area of our web site at www.tampabaybritishcarclub.com or you can
get additional photos from Casey by contacting him at the below e mail
address.Mike Lunsford, Treasurer/Newsletter Guy, TBBCC   White 74 TR6, with
Overdrive, A/C with original compressor-works but not installed, fresh engine
w/ all new components, new tires, koni shocks, undercoat in fender wells only,
new SS exhaust, new quick ratio steering rack, many powder coated parts, one of
the nicest daily drivers around.  Just come take a look and compare.  Over 18K
invested, 15k obo.  Casey Cox 727-409-3598 cell, 727-343-6482 home or e mail at
crcox@grustpete.uscg.mil.