FW: Overdrive Oil Pressure Gauge - A/D & J Type

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Overdrive Oil Pressure Gauge - A/D & J Type
From: "Tarnow, Joshua" <jtarnow@lehman.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:09:59 -0400
Initially for my own use, I've made up oil pressure test gauge sets for
use with A / D and J Type Laycock de Normanville Overdrives. Both
consist of a correct, purpose made steel adapter fitting, a 0>600 psi
liquid filled pressure gauge, and the required connecting fittings: 1)
for the A/D type, a 4 inch long, 1/4 inch, brass tube; 2) for the J
type, a 12 inch long high pressure (3000 psi) hose. I had the machine
shop work done in some quantity to drive down the unit cost and I'm
offering the extra gauge sets for sale. Complete details can be seen at:

http://tinyurl.com/505s

brgds, Jay

'64 TR4 CT38895LO

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.