Re: Carb Tuning High Idle

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Tuning High Idle
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:42:58 -0700
Aaron,
shot in the dark but... The rear carbie has a vacuum connection
under it for running the distributor advance (retard?) from.  check
you have it hooked up, or at least sealed.

2nd shot; there's a lever on the adjusting side of each caeb which
pushes a plunger in and out; think it has to do with 1st generation
emiision control;  make sure these are seating correctly; reach down
and with a screwdriver. force it closed.  if the RPM drops, remove
the circlip, remove the lever.

hth

Ken
so san francisco