Re: TR6 question

To: cajunairman@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 question
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:10:48 -0400
Jeff,
I think to steer you in the right direction the list would need a little more
information.  Are you looking for a TR6 that has the latest serial number
possible to restore?  If you are, then the answers to your questions would be
significantly different.  What type of a car you are looking for determines
what you would need to have done to the car.  You may desire anything from a
reliable daily driver to a pristine show car that is only driven down the ramp
of the covered car carrier it arrives in.  The truth is that the ceiling is the
limit for a restoration, but the answer will be different for each type of TR6
you are interested in and different for many different restoration shops.
Another consideration is what if any work you will do on the car yourself.  If
you provide a little more information I think the list can do a much better job
steering you in the right direction.(pun intended)
Cheers,
Aaron Cropley71 TR6Topsham, Maine