TR6 question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 question
From: Jeff M <cajunairman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:22:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all....I subbed today to the list.  I am going to
look at a TR6 today.  It has been in indoor storage
for over 10 years, not ran.  It's a 1976, VERY VERY
late Commision number.  I have read about the "what to
look for" kind of things.  I had a couple of
questions.  I was wondering if anyone on the list had
any good experiences with any restoration shops that
would be worthy of doing a resto on this car.  And if
the car is in fair to good shape bodywise, what would
the low to high end cost be?  Thanks for all the help.

Jeff

http://search.yahoo.com