Re: STANDARD MOTOR CO - 'CENTENARY' Run - Fri 23 May

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STANDARD MOTOR CO - 'CENTENARY' Run - Fri 23 May
From: Gary Klein <tr6guy@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 18:04:00 -0400
Everyone,

Jonmac's article on the Standard 'Centenary' Road Run route for 2003 is
hosted on the homepage of TRiumphs Around the Chesapeake, TRAC.

Our website can be found at:   www.tracltd.org

 John's article is linked from our mainpage, just below the notice of
our Brits By The Bay car show this July.

Cheers,

Gary Klein
TRAC

> Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:37:33 +0100
> From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
> Subject: STANDARD MOTOR CO - 'CENTENARY' Run - Fri 23 May
>
> Sorry to bombard these lists but this is the last call for late entrants to
> the CENTENARY Run taking place in the UK this coming Friday in the run-up to
> the Standard Centenary celebrations in Coventry and at Gaydon over the
> weekend.

snip