Weeping & knashing of teeth

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weeping & knashing of teeth
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 19:31:48 -0400
This is a horrible admission but, I went out a while ago to uncover the TR6
and discovered a quarter of an inch of water in the floor.  Got the soaking
carpet out and of course there is rust.  Ok that rust is survivable.  Went
out for a dry out drive and when I returned attempted to pull the drivers
seat up to get a better look at my sticking seatbelt.  Long story shorter;
when I raised the seat the rail on which it sets came up along with the bolt
to reveal a dadgum hole in the floor.  This doesn't make my day.
What am I getting into? The budget is now severely limited.

John Summers
'74
Jacksonville, FL