Re: Redlines Forever!

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Redlines Forever!
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:58:02 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/03 2:33:02 PM, TR250Driver@aol.com writes:

<< That would be Redlines!  I will deal with the hard ride, squeal
around tight turns, squirrelly grip in the wet and yes, I will lose in
autocross.  But I will do it with a smile on my face since maintaining the
vintage look
and ride is important in my book.   >>

I, too, think that the redlines are an important look. But what about buying
a new tire, and having the redlines etched in? This option was discussed on
the list at great lengths some time ago. When I need new tires, that is what I
wil do, as the no-name radial redlines I have now are pretty crappy when it
ocmes to canyon driving, my favorite sport.

just my 2 cents worth....

Kraig Griffiths

Woodland Hills, CA (just a canyon's drive away from Malibu)