RE: Redlines Forever!

To: "Bill Elliott" <corvair@fnader.com>, <StangGuy67@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Redlines Forever!
From: "Pappin,Ian" <ianp@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 09:19:36 -0600
Just to pop in here, I have 5 original redlines on my 76 (I think the spare has
never seen the ground) and was wondering how much they are worth.  Probably say
they are in good to excelent condition - no cracks or excesive wear (about 52K
on the car).  I like the feel of the new tires and would also be interested in
"redlining" a set to keep the look.

Thanks for any opinions,
Ian Pappin