correct silver

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: correct silver
From: "david michael" <carnutdmd@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:39:18 +0000
Hi guys
in cans I have used Dupli-color T229 silver m, or Plasti-kote bright metal
silver 1001

for real paint  according to Len Renkenberger in SIX TECH
'74-'78 Ford Silver Poly (code1G)  applied a little wet is perfect
a little more silver
     '75-'77 Porsche/VW Diamond Silver Ploy  (code L-97A), Ditzler #DAR2803,
Dupont #43881AX
for real sparkle
     DupontCentari Basemaker base coat 43881-AWX
     '75 VW code LE7Y
     followed by Centari Clear
     *both base and clear must have 728S acitvator added

I have seen the Ford Silver Poly with my own eyes.  It looks real nice.
Hope this helps.

My TR was missing this week, found a carb diaphram torn.  Replaced it.  Now
all is well.  SWEET!

Dave Dillon
'75 TR6