RE: Idle speed

To: "Peter Macholdt" <vze2846b@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Idle speed
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:55:45 -0700
        Peter:

        The idle speed is critical only during the first 20 minutes of the
cam's life. This is when the lifters and cam are "wear mating".
        Once the cam is broken in, 800 RPM is fine.

        Vance

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is
by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We
cause accidents. - Nathaniel Borenstein