Re: Electric fuel pumps..

To: "Joseph Grant" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Electric fuel pumps..
From: "Mark Anderton" <andertonm@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 21:56:05 -0400
I suspected that my original mechanical fuel pump was causing problems, so I
went to Pep Boys and got a Purolator electronic fuel pump and installed it
and it works fine.  I have Grose float valves in my carbs - don't know if
that is a factor.  The noise from the pump is irritating when you are
sitting at idle.  Turned out my problem was not the pump, so I may put the
old mechanical job back in service.

Mark Anderton
72 TR6
Virginia Beach