Re: Electric fuel pumps..

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Electric fuel pumps..
From: "Mark Anderton" <andertonm@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 21:27:13 -0400
Good info.  Thanks.  I thought about the rubber device that hold sthe
airflow unit on Bosch fuel injection on a Jag XJ6, basically a piece of
rubber with a stud glued on each end.  But my installation was geared toward
getting a pump installed quickly, so the pump is bolted to the front of the
driver's footwell.

Mark Anderton
72 TR6
Virginia Beach