RE: TRF Summer Party

To: "'R. Ashford Little II'" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: TRF Summer Party
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:13:45 -0400
I may have said this before, but I love your pix of the TR4 with your parents,
I assume.  I tried, but never found a good photo of my dad's TR250 in which he
drove my mother to the hospital to have me.  It also was white with red
interior.  Ironically, being the second child, I was the reason we got rid of
it.  I now enjoy my own TR250 as a daily driver.  I loved hearing the stories
this weekend of what got people interested in these cars.  Chris and Karen, a
couple from Wyoming, had pictures of Chris and two college friends in his first
TR250 at Daytona after having driven down for spring break from New York in
1969.

BTW, at TRF, tent was just out of view to the lower left of the non-tractor
photo.

Andy
CD6521L