Re: TRF Summer Party

To: red_tr250@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:33:12 +0000
Hello all,
  I couldn't make the TRF party,  I would be in a wheelchair if I drove my
Spitfire or my 210 Midget that far.  It should be here in the Black Hills,
centrally located in the US.
  We are just finishing the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally here and all this talk
of rain makes me smile, not because it interferes with the event, but
because it is always dry here the beginning of August...  then the rally
starts.   Every year, we have hail, rain, and snow for the rally.  Not a
lot, but just enough to remind you of the fact you are in (on ) an open
vehicle.  That's part of what makes it a memorable experience and also
reminds us we are alive and mother nature will do as she pleases.  I tell
the bikers we are always glad to see them as it means rain in August.  It
rains HARD this time of year, but only for an hour or so and then moves on.
Some don't like it, but I do.
   Steve