Where can find TR6 Tank 2 Filter SS Pipe?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where can find TR6 Tank 2 Filter SS Pipe?
From: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:30:32 -0400
Before I install my "new" gas tank, I want to replace the solid fuel line that
runs from the tank to the point where a rubber gas line connects it to the
filter. The big three don't carry the fuel line. A local British restoration
shop actually recommended I use copper because it bends easily and will
probably last 20 years or more.

Would like to hear from anyone who knows where I can buy new mild or ss fuel
line and also what you think of using copper.

Thanks
Bob Fabie
'75 TR6