RE: paint details

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: paint details
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:15:44 -0400
Hi Jimmy,

I've found what I consider near perfect trim paint. Try your local NAPA and
ask for Martin Senour 7244 black trim paint. It is a large spray can with a
quality nozzle that dries to a nice matte black finish.

And for what it's worth, they also have black chassis paint, #7243, in the
same large style spray cans.

Rick Patton
Almost fuel injected
75 Delft Blue TR6