Forwarded: Seatbelt Module

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Seatbelt Module
From: <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 01:48:32 -0700
For some reason this was sent to me rather than 6pack@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 10:05:56 -0500
     Subject: Seatbelt Module
     From: Douglas Morris <dcmdcm@earthlink.net>

So far, I haven't been able to find any circuit diagram which explains the
inner workings of the Seatbelt Module (SM) lurking under the glove box.
Every diagram seems to show the external connections, but not the arcania.

Does anyone have a URL which shows the SM wiring diagram or switch-logic
tree?

Failing that:
- - How does one configure the seat/seatbelt connectors when disconnecting the
seat switch and seatbelt connectors?
- - Is it safe to assume that all buzzer-preventing mods are to ground the
switch input wire?

Do any of the SM functions prevent ignition or starting?

What would happen if I just yanked the connector out of the SM?

Doug Morris '74 TR6 CF18xxx, NC