TR6 FRONT END REBUILD

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 FRONT END REBUILD
From: "Michael Greene" <m.e.greene@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 15:19:50 -0500
I am going to do a major rebuild for my 1974 TRY front end. I would appreciate
if some one would review the items listed for a rebuild. Please comment on
material/manufacturer or if this combination would provide unsatisfactory
results.
The Roadster Factory uprated coil springs/urethane spring packing
TheRoadster Factory re-bushing kit: urethane or polyurethane type
The Roadster Factory steering rack:  urethane type (should I use the Alloy
mounting Kit)
Shocks: Koni, Spax, Monore
Tie rod end set.
The rear end will be done in the spring after Uncle Sam gets paid

Mike Greene