TR6 Frame dimensions

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Frame dimensions
From: "Calvin Allen" <callen@molycop.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:09:09 -0800
I have just purchased a TR6 that is good over all shape.  The frame is in good
shape with only a few areas to fix up at this time.  I will be making the
required repairs this spring.  I would like to pull the body off the frame
next fall / winter and have a frame ready to install it on at that time.  I
would like to build a frame from Tubing, however I can't seam to find frame
dimensions that I can trust.  One option is to just match a current frame, use
it as a jig.  Does any know where I can find the informationon the frame
dimensions

Calvin