RE: Air tools

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air tools
From: "Mike D'Ambrogia" <miked@jamagination.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:05:23 -0800
1/2" drive impact gun, Sears item #00919987000 Mfr. model #19987, $89 .  I
really like this one, my 12yr old always says " dad, use the NASCAR tool on
it" due to the way it sounds when you run it.  I admit that I like the sound
of the tool in use too.  Has fwd and reverse.  I'll use this a lot in place
of the ratchet below

3/8" ratchet, but I don't really like the one I have -- too slow, faster
rp/ms are better.  I think its Sears item #00919992000 Mfr. model #19992,
$69.  the last time I looked I think that there was a "professional" one
that was much faster rpm.  I don't use the one I have too much (see above)

Die grinder Sears item #00918879000 Mfr. model #18879, $69.  I use this a
lot, have done some head/intake/exhaust porting with this using the Standard
Abrasives kit (avail from summit racing), the right angle version would have
been a better selection in hindsight.  I also use the 3m abrasive pads on
this for light bodywork/rust control on my jeep

Be sure to get the filter and moisture trapper for the air line out of the
tank, I didn't and some of my tools have a lot of moisture in them now that
I'll have to wait till summer to get out

Hope this helps

Mike D'Ambrogia
Sonora, CA
74.5 TR-6