Re: Air tools

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air tools
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:58:44 EST
In a message dated 1/7/2004 8:43:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Michael
Corbitt" Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu writes:
I would like to piggyback that discussion to ask about air tools
Everybody is different, and we all approach the hobby in different ways, but
FWIW, my two most often used tools are a 90 degree angle grinder (usually with
either a cut-off disc or a 3" flexible sanding disc) and a hacksaw. To save
money, instead of buying the very expensive blades for the hack saw, I just buy
standard hacksaw blades and break them into 3 pieces. They fit just fine, and
save a LOT of money. I only use the special blades when I need to cut a small
radius.

Dan Masters
Alcoa, TN