Re: Oil Viscosity (and filter)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Viscosity (and filter)
From: webb@daikin-america.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:37:34 -0600
Walt,

Two reasons:

1. Added protection at high revs. I just bought the car so I can't comment
on how the dino oil has held up or how PO drove her. I may drive her hard
on occasion and would like the best protection.

2. Extended time between oil changes. Less oil changes means more drive
time. Also, with less acid build-up I won't be as concerned with extending
the time between changes, especially when I likely won't put a great deal
of miles on the car per year.

So, I'd like to hear from people who have made the change - any problems?

Thanks, Pat