Off list messages

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off list messages
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 02:20:39 -0500
Just read Josh's thank you note about "Cold weather starting". He says he
received 20 responses to his query. That's terrific and speaks volumes to
the power of this list.

On the other hand I counted only seven posted responses that were shared
with the other list members! I for one would like to learn from them and
perhaps not waste time sending a response if the question has already been
answered. Don't get me wrong, I have not always shared my responses with
list in the past but am making an effort to do so now. How about it? Can we
share the knowledge?

Rick Patton

ready to take the heat - wicked cold up here in Maine anyway