RE: Off list messages

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Gene Holtzclaw"
Subject: RE: Off list messages
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:57:10 -0500
Hi Gene,

If you aren't getting a copy of your own post it is not going out to the
list. It should be sent to: 6pack@autox.team.net. If you click reply all
your message is sent to:
owner-6pack-digest@autox.team.net and will not get posted.

I am a "Digest" subscriber so I only receive a compilation of 6-Pack mail
once a day but receive messages addressed to me immediately. The only
disadvantage to being a Digest style subscriber is that by the time I see
the daily posts most questions have been answered.

Thanks for the link to the British car bbs. I will check it out tonight.

How about an update on your supercharger project?

Rick Patton
http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/