Re: British Mechanics Suck (cont.)

To: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Subject: Re: British Mechanics Suck (cont.)
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:07:04 +0000
Al,

I loved your response, You should see the look on the pros faces when they
see my restoration. All they can say is something stupid, like "We'll cars
were easier to fix back in those day's" or "You've got the Lucas electrics,
you'll have problems eventually".

But at least they can't screw around with me on whatever the problem I may be
working on.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net