Damage Control

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Damage Control
From: Tommy Thompson <segerguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:53:21 -0800 (PST)
Listers One and All,

I would like to apologize for a post that I made last week.  My name is indeed
Tommy Thompson.  In jest, I signed my name as Tommy Thompson (Former Gov of
Wisconsin and currently Sec of Health, Education and Welfare..

I now realize that in doing that, it was a very bad judgement call, and in no
way did I intend to cause any harm or grief to the members of this forum!

I have received many emails from members from around the WORLD asking my
opinion of political policies affecting our nation, because of the way that I
signed my name.

I have somewhat of a  famous name, and often have fun with it with my family
and friends at work and other areas where people know who I am.

The real power of the Internet surfaced when I made my post and signed my name
the way that I did., again all in jest.

To all of those Worldwide that wrote me an email thinking that they were
writting an email to a member of the President's Cabinet, please accept my
apology!

This Tommy Thompson, Loves and Drives his TR6 with Pride and alot of enjoyment!
 You can see how much I love my two LBC's by clicking on the link below!

Humbley.....

Tommy Thompson (Segerguy@yahoo.com)
http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=10