RE: 1968 TR6 (slightly OT)

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1968 TR6 (slightly OT)
From: William Maslin <cwrm4@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:08:57 -0800 (PST)
Actually, a number of German car makers still shut
down in August for "holiday".

A friend of mine was doing consulting work for my
favourite German car company, and he showed me some
stats that indicated that cars manufactured in July
and September had something like 4 times the number of
problems as cars made in other months. The workers
were either "thinking too hard about the beach, or
were still drunk from the beach", he told me.

Coupled with the impact of new model year changes, the
moral is: Don't buy a new European car made in July or
Sept!

William

--- "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/