RustFreeRoadsters

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RustFreeRoadsters
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:45:06 EST
Does anyone have firsthand experience with the Stainless fastener kit offered
by RustFreeRoadsters?  I thought I might invest in the engine kit rather than
reassemble using existing hardware but don't know what type of premium one
pays for the convenience of a complete kit vs. sourcing individual bolts, nuts,
etc.  Looks like a comprehensive solution from what their website promotes and
I've seen a few auctions on eBay from time to time. I also seem to remember a
few posts here about responsiveness.
Anyone use them?

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6