RE: RustFreeRoadsters

To: <Mickylong@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RustFreeRoadsters
From: "Gene Hart" <genehart@att.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:15:55 -0500
I just did the engine and the engine bay. I love the fact I don't have
to go through sourcing and finding the correct nuts and bots. The
stainless steel looks great on my newly painted engine. I did have some
issues. I have a few wrong size bolts I need to swap out, and I did not
change the water pump housing and the engine mounts, because I wanted to
use the originals that I had shined up with an Eastwood tumbler. Overall
I liked them and I would do it again. It was pricy, but I liked the
convenience and look of the stainless.

I do have to now assemble the nuts and bolt's (all extras now). I'll put
them in sealed bags and either sell them or store them for someone who
needs them. I'll use the Bentley manual, and my memory to figure witch
ones go where.

Gene Hart, Brooklyn NY
73 TR6 CF10918U now an UO