Re: TR6 engine conversions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, dito9561@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: TR6 engine conversions
From: BigOldWumper@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:43:43 EST
There was a Bugeye Sprite at the Palo Alto British Car show year before last
with a 426 Hemi. They claimed it was fairly quick. Does anyone have any more
information on this "kit" for swapping a 289 into a TR6? I'd never known there
was kit for any kind of engine swapping in TR's. I know there are some kits
out there for engine swaps for MG's, Datsun Z cars, and Jaguar sedans, but I
had
never known there had ever been one made for a TR. How long ago was this made?
-Sean

In a message dated 1/30/2004 9:47:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,