Paint question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint question
From: "Phil Beckman" <phil@opentext.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:34:46 -0500
Folks,

This past winter the brake master on my car let loose leaking brake fluid
all over the driver's side portion of the engine compartment.  I've pulled
out all the stuff from that side, rebuilt the master cylinder, cleaned off
the brake fluid and reprimed the areas where the paint got stripped off.
However, now I'm faced with finding paint that matches the Sapphire Blue
(code: 96) that my car is painted in.  I don't have a compressor and paint
equipment myself so what I'm really looking for is a spray can of touchup
paint.  I'd be suprised if its still possible to get the original paint
color in a spray can so what I'm wondering is if anyone knows of another
color that's available in a spray can that will closely match the Sapphire
Blue.

Thanks

Phil Beckman