RE: Paint question

To: "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint question
From: "Kendall Larsen" <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:58:11 -0700
Good morning Phil,

        As I recall all Dupont Jobbers are required to have this nifty digital
camera device that they put up against your paint to analyze its color. And
then they hook it up to their computer and it tells them exactly how to mix
that color to match your faded paint. (or get it close anyway) I was also
under the impression that they could mix any color and put it in a spray
can... but I wouldn't put money on that. Worth looking into anyway. I'm sure
other paint suppliers have similar systems.

Kendall Larsen
74.5 TR6