TR6 fuel line routing

To: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR6 fuel line routing
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:09:45 -0400
It's amazing how often something so simple becomes difficult once you remove
a part.  In my example, I has to remove the hard fuel line going from the
fuel pump to the carbs.  I'm not sure that the offending leaky pipe was
correctly routed, and the new one a club member made up for me didn't just
fall into place.  Does or can anyone send me a photo or two of the routing
of this fuel line?  Btw, my car is a 1970, if that matters.

Thanks as always,

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2>