RE: It's Official "$35,000" for a low milage TR6

To: <genehart@att.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: It's Official "$35,000" for a low milage TR6
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:46:21 -0700
        Gene:

        Wow! That is the most gorgeous TR6 I have ever seen. It is
better than a concours
restoration, because it is 100% original. Overdrive and factory hard top
to boot. Bet those
Michelins are as hard as rocks though... It even comes with the original
window sticker.
Shazaam!
        For a car like that, $25k or more is a reasonable price, I
think.

        Vance