It's Official "$35,000" for a low milage TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: It's Official "$35,000" for a low milage TR6
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:19:52 +0000
Since my restoration is approaching the $20,000 mark, I love to print these
from e-bay to show them to my wife, it makes the dent in the banking account
feel a little better, but of course, my TR6, is built to only a "Better than
New condition" so it won't demand this "Original" price. It's also a '76 so you
have to pay a little more for the airpump, lower horsepower and extra emmisions.

Looks like Jay Leno can now add the best TR6 to his collection:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6469&item=2472503325&rd=1

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net