Re: ANSA for TR250/TR6

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ANSA for TR250/TR6
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:45:19 -0400
I called ANSA.

They have sent a NOS TR6 system to Italy 9 months to a year ago and have
requested Italy resume production. They have also requested Italy to
resume production on a few other cars. He did not know if they were
requesting the early TR6/TR250 vs the later TR6. He said they would be
significantly less than $500.00. I said less than $250.00 and he said
"I'm not sure. I don't know what they used to sell for". Anyone know
what they used to sell for?

I asked if there was anything we could do to encourage them (Italy) and
he said no. It sounded as if the homework has been done and he said ANSA
USA is already convinced there is a market. It did not sound like a
limited run to me, but he did not say one way or the other.

He suggested we watch the their web page www.ansaautomotive.com. He
expects Italy to respond with an answer in less than a year... ugh. He
said ANSA Italy moves slowly. I will call back in a couple of months.

Don Malling