RE: Photos of SE VTR ?

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: Photos of SE VTR ?
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:02:39 -0700
R.,

The white Vitesse with the green stripe looks like a lot of fun.  I guess
that's a Vitesse, did you see whether the car had a six in it?  I wonder if
any of them had a column shift.  That car and the Harold sure are small,
they don't look any bigger than the 6.  Thanks for posting the pictures.

Gary
'73