FW: for sale TR4 & TR6 Cars

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: for sale TR4 & TR6 Cars
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:08:40 -0400
I'm forwarding this information, incase someone on the list is brave enough
to take either of these two cars on.

1964 TRIUMPH TR4 -65 TRIUMPH TR4, GOOD ENGINE/TRANS/ REAR, BODY POOR, MOSTLY
COMPLETE, $600

1972 TRIUMPH TR6 IN STORAGE FOR 20 YEARS, MOSTLY COMPLETE, NEEDS
RESTORATION, $950 609-654-0909 MEDFORD

That is Medford, NJ...

I looked at both cars last weekend, they were the worst Triumphs I have ever
seen... not a usable body part on either car.  The TR6's bonnet had about a
1/4 inch of bondo in places.  The TR4's chassis was largely a pile of iron
oxide on the ground.  One of the cars did have a usable roll bar.  The TR4
reportedly had the engine rebuilt 15 years ago, and then the car has sat
since then... surprisingly the engine did look fairly clean and the block
repainted, it also turned over by hand.

No hardtops, no overdrives.  The TR6 had some really strange Girling master
cylinder in place of the original TR6 style unit.  The cars are really
pretty complete, so for major mechanical items for rebuild or spares, they
may be worthwhile.

I repeat, they're only for the brave...

Kai