Re: Subject: Rough Running when Hot

To: <cwrm4@yahoo.com>, <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: Rough Running when Hot
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:34:24 -0600
William, my apologies, I meant valve LASH, not valve TIMING.

First reply:

William, I'm chiming in a little late.  You seem to have gone over a lot of
ground?  I cant think of too many other temperature related things you havent
already checked.  But have you checked your valve timing?  Your valve
clearance may be marginal and getting worse as the engine heats up.  I am
suspicious of the Pertronix, but if hte engine behaves similarly with the
points, then I guess I'd leave it alone for now.

John Lumia - 1976 TR6