RE: Leg and hip room in the TR6

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Leg and hip room in the TR6
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:12:44 -0800
        Mark Said:

        "... allows me to hold the wheel in place with my knee while I
eat a sandwich with one hand and dial my cell phone with the other.".

        Vance Replies:

        ROTFL. Who says TR6 drivers are stuck in the past? Mark has
embraced modern times in his TR6. Whee!

        Vance

Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)