Re: Leg and hip room in the TR6

To: <genehart@att.net>, "6 Pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Leg and hip room in the TR6
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:12:04 -0600
 I'm  6'2" and 160lbs with seats that don't recline and a stock '69 steering
wheel, now that's a big sucker. Not like driving a 240Z with the fully
stretched out arms and legs. The way I really like to drive. The worst thing
about the driving position for me is the wheel is too big to really be able to
flip it though the twisties, but there is no way I'm going to get rid of the
unique wheel.
 Mark, stop eating those sandwiches before other parts of your anatomy will be
holding that wheel....just kidding, couldn't let that one slide. Then again
that would make heal toe driving while eating and dialing on the cell easier!

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My restoration @
(http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration<http://groups.msn.com/Richard