RE: Any air filter recommendations?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Any air filter recommendations?
From: "Robert Breazeale" <robertbreazeale@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:01:58 -0700
Great discussion, I too am looking at this option.

Question for those of you that are NOT using the stock air filter housing:

What do you do with the PCV connection?

Is GoodParts conversion a good choice?   If so, does one just "plug" off the
old PCV?

Thanks.

---------

thanks for the K&N advice.
i forgot to mention, even though the carbs and engine are stock...
I actually would perfer not to use the original air filter housing.
so i will take a look at the big three and see what i need.

i guess i need to get special oil for the filters as well.
and how often do they need replacing? or are they cleanable like my
current foam/sponge setup?

thanks!

james

Robert Breazeale